Monday 18 November 2013

A perfect facial exfoliant.

One of my favorite exfoliants is the Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant. LOVE.

This exfoliant is so gentle (!) and soothing, it doesn't even feel like I have used a exfoliant. It can be used daily but I find for my sensitive skin, every few days is enough otherwise I get a little bumpy rash around my chin and jawline.

It sloughs away dead skin cells, brighten the skin and leaves a plump fresh face behind!

I often alternate between this product and my Clarisonic, a day of each. Winner winner!

It can be brought online at adorebeauty for $58.65 as they have a discount going currently, please see the link http://www.adorebeauty.com.au/dermalogica/dermalogica-daily-microfoliant.html.


Do you online shop from adorebeauty? Have you purchased anything after my previous blog post?

E xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment