Wednesday 13 November 2013

Lip tints - my easy, breezy makeup look!

A lip tint and a swipe of blush can be one of the best makeup looks, so natural, fresh and glowing.

This morning I didnt feel like a full face of makeup so I opted for bb cream, mascara, blush, eyebrow powder and a lip tint (specifically Benefit's rose-tinted lip and cheek stain). Such a pretty combination. I may have uploaded a selfie on instagram for those interested.....

I also adore the Modelco Lip Cheek and Lip tint. It is a much thicker formula than the Benefit tint, almost like a sauce type consistency. The Benefit is much lighter and water-like.

I might add - the fact that Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is now the face of Modelco certainly doesnt hurt it's appeal! Picture below for reference.


Both tint's can be purchased online, Myer/ David Jones/ airport terminals - you know the drill :)

Please see the mentioned products below. Let me know your thoughts on lip tints!


No comments:

Post a Comment