Tuesday 12 November 2013

Arbonne's Its A Long Story Mascara

Are you on the look out for a lengthening mascara that won't break the budget?

I may have a solution for you - Arbonne's It's A Long Story Mascara :) RPP $46

Here is a before and after I borrowed for google, apparently when I try to take mascara selfies I look like a big raccoon ugh!



I use it daily for a natural look but it can be layered for darker, fuller look. It is a non drying formula and I have had my mascara for 4 months now and no sign of clogging in the tube - score!

Keep in mind Arbonne is vegan beauty and wellness brand with no nasty chemicals like acetone, waxes, parabens, mineral oils added to their products!

This mascara, and so much more, can be purchased through me and ask me about 20% - 35% of Arbonne products!
www.arbonneinternational.com.au

What's your favorite mascara brand? Have you ever tried Arbonne before?

No comments:

Post a Comment