Friday 6 December 2013

A face a day!

Hi beauties!

Today I wanted to start a new regular post called A Face A Day! I will run through all products used and a how-to achieve this look yourself!

I went for a bright hot pink lip today, a natural eye and shimmery tanned cheeks.

1. After cleansing, toning and moisturising I used Arbonne's primer and let it set for a few minutes.
2. I then used a foundation brush to stipple my foundation in (Arbonne foundation in shade Buff also SPF 15!) and apply my MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Natural to reduce oiliness and shine. This morning I also used a small amount of my Time Balm concealer in Light / Clair on a few imperfections.
3. I added Arbonne's bronzer to the top of my ear and about a third in towards my mouth to add dimension and slightly define my non-existent cheekbones! Jaclyn Hill - thank you for the tip!
4. I dusted a small amount of a nude eyeshadow over the entire eye to open up and add a little glamour.
5. I curled my lashes with my cheap eyelash curler (must invest in a Shu Uemura holy grail eyelash curler!) and apply two coats of Arbonne It's a Long Story mascara, letting dry between coats.
6. I then filled in my brows with my NP eyebrow set and brushed on the brow gel included to keep any unruly brows in place.
7. Lip time! I apply my Hourglass lipstick in Fever with the lipstick itself (shhh) and use a lip brush to clean up any mistakes and ensure a perfect pout. I do like a matt lipstick so I didn't add any gloss this morning.
8. Dry and style hair, which is another blog post in itself!

Please note, while I am an Arbonne Consultant and have such a passion for the brand, I do use other brands and am always open to trying new products. I have so many other beauty products which I didn't use today but keep checking in to see other faces I create!

I have added a picture of the finished look and also a snapshot of the products used today.



Please share with me your thoughts and I always welcome comments!

E xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment