Monday 9 December 2013

A face a day - part two!

Hi beauties!

Today I felt inspired by Carli Bybel in this picture!


So out come the make up pallet, brushes and all my arsenal!

And here is the end result. Dear Santa, please bring me a makeup tutorial- friendly camera that show amazing definition for Christmas, I have been extra good this year! xxxx


Step 1. Prime with Arbonne's primer, once skincare routine is completed, and let set for a few minutes.
2. Apply foundation all over, conceal with Benefit's Eyeshadow Primer under the eyes and smudge in once the liquid has gone tacky.
3. Contour with Arbonne's bronzer (one shade suits all!). Apply with contour brush from the top of the ear down about a third of the way in, depending on the depth of contour you wish to achieve.
4. Using my Too Faced eye shadow pallet, I applied a base shadow all over the eye area and then a dusty pink shade over the lid area. I then applied a brown shade over the top as to not make it to pink based and create red eyes! I then used a fine tip eyeshadow brush to place a gold shimmer right in the corners of my eyes for a little something extra. Fun!
5. Mascara was applied - my favourite lash length extended by Arbonne (It's a Long Story Mascara) once I had curled my lashes.
5. Eyebrows were filled in with the NP Brow Set as usual and set in place with the wax.
6. Lips are Arbonne lipgloss in Rose and thats it! A very simple face but I am quite happy with the result!

What are your thoughts? Is this heavy enough for work, or could I create more drama? Any advice on camera shopping?

Talk soon!

E xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment